Friday, September 23, 2011

Need to Feed

As an extremely busy Christian woman, wife, mother, and everything else, there are times when I know I am hungry for more of God and need to be fed.  My spiritual gas tank is running low.  I try to keep it topped off but there are days when all I can do is whisper "God, help me."  So today and tomorrow I am attending the Women of Faith Imagine conference in Charlotte.  I am looking forward to sitting in God's presence, surrounded by women who worship the same God, resting in Him, and feeding on the Word.  If you are feeling hungry lately, then take some time for you and God, He restores us, strengthens us, and prepares us for the what we have been called to do.  


Restore us again, O God; and cause Your face to shine [in pleasure and approval of us], and we shall be saved!
Psalm 80:3

No comments:

Post a Comment